1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.”
Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
Surprisingly, I’m beginning to accept these five things at the age of 20.(via septjo)
“Do you ever just look at someone and become overwhelmed with this insuppressible longing for them? You crave this deep level of intimacy that you know would take years to develop. You know you can’t have them and you’re not even sure exactly why you want them, but you do – to the point where you can feel your bones aching at the thought of someone else holding them. It’s maddening, almost. But I would love to know that I’m not the only one.”
– Connotativewords | jl | Justified (via connotativewords)
“You are so used to your features, you don’t know how beautiful you look to a stranger.”
– this is so important (via aureat)
“I just want cute bras, nice tattoos and a chance to see the world.”
– (via radiicvl)
19. UM Student. |
I spend my time falling in love & then recovering from it.
home ask me archive themes